98 Palestinian patients, including 17 Children, die due to the Gaza siege
Palestinian medical sources announced on Tuesday evening that one child died at a Gaza hospital after the Israeli Authorities barred his transfer to a hospital abroad for further medical treatment as the siege on Gaza continued to cripple all hospitals in the coastal region.
The child was identified as Sa’id Al Ayidy, 2, from Rafah in the southern part of the Gaza Strip. He suffered from a kidney infection. His death raised the number of Palestinian patient who died due to the siege to 98, including 17 children.
Following are the names of children who died due to the ongoing blockade;
1. Sa’id Al Ayidy, 2.
2. Fatin Majdi Al Hafnawi, 10.
3. Ibrahim Abu Nahil, 1year and four months old.
4. Sana Mohammad Al Hajj, six months.
5. Rawan Diab, 13 months.
6. Hala Zannoun, 3 months.
7. Yousef Eyad Abu Mariam, 5 years old.
8. Razan Mohammad Ata, 6 years.
9. Dua’ Hani Habeen, 5 months.
10. Ibrahim Abu Jazar, 2 years.
11. Shereen Abdullah Abu Shawarib, 10 years.
12. Hammad Maher Abu Hamda, 1.5 months.
13. Ameer Al Baziji, 9 years.
14. Nada Eyad Al Asgha, 13 years old.
15. Rawan Nassar, 15.
16. Dua’ Abed Amran, 18.
17. Mahmoud Nahedh Hussein, 14.
Recent Articles about Gaza Strip Human rights
New Death Sentence Issued in Gaza Aug 26 15
November 29th: International Day of Solidarity with Palestine 22:14 Sun 29 Nov
Dozens Injured in Clashes Across West Bank, Kindergarten Raided 22:05 Sun 29 Nov
Netanyahu: Not One Meter of Area C to be Conceded 21:41 Sun 29 Nov
Woman Stabbed in Jerusalem, Palestinian Detained 21:33 Sun 29 Nov
Israeli Forces Shut Down 3rd Palestinian Radio Station 21:12 Sun 29 Nov
Palestinian Man Killed after Alleged Stabbing in East Jerusalem 21:03 Sun 29 Nov
Israel Closes Jerusalem Area Road, Isolates Palestinian Villages 21:58 Sat 28 Nov
Clashes Following Beit Ummar Raid 21:46 Sat 28 Nov
Olive Harvesters Driven From Lands in Burin 20:51 Sat 28 NovFull Story