98 Palestinian patients, including 17 Children, die due to the Gaza siege
Palestinian medical sources announced on Tuesday evening that one child died at a Gaza hospital after the Israeli Authorities barred his transfer to a hospital abroad for further medical treatment as the siege on Gaza continued to cripple all hospitals in the coastal region.
The child was identified as Sa’id Al Ayidy, 2, from Rafah in the southern part of the Gaza Strip. He suffered from a kidney infection. His death raised the number of Palestinian patient who died due to the siege to 98, including 17 children.
Following are the names of children who died due to the ongoing blockade;
1. Sa’id Al Ayidy, 2.
2. Fatin Majdi Al Hafnawi, 10.
3. Ibrahim Abu Nahil, 1year and four months old.
4. Sana Mohammad Al Hajj, six months.
5. Rawan Diab, 13 months.
6. Hala Zannoun, 3 months.
7. Yousef Eyad Abu Mariam, 5 years old.
8. Razan Mohammad Ata, 6 years.
9. Dua’ Hani Habeen, 5 months.
10. Ibrahim Abu Jazar, 2 years.
11. Shereen Abdullah Abu Shawarib, 10 years.
12. Hammad Maher Abu Hamda, 1.5 months.
13. Ameer Al Baziji, 9 years.
14. Nada Eyad Al Asgha, 13 years old.
15. Rawan Nassar, 15.
16. Dua’ Abed Amran, 18.
17. Mahmoud Nahedh Hussein, 14.
The International Middle East Media Center is running an URGENT online fundraising campaign.
Click here to donate online via Click & Pledge.
You can give a one-time donation, or a monthly deduction from your bank account.
Your HELP is essential to keep the IMEMC
A FREE and INDEPENDENT Media Source
Recent Articles about Gaza Strip Human rights
Abbas Rejects U.S Security Proposal 22:12 Thu 05 Dec
Kerry Meets Netanyahu 14:48 Thu 05 Dec
Liebermann Alleges P.A. Avoiding Real Peace 14:19 Thu 05 Dec
Kerry To Meet Netanyahu And Abbas 13:21 Thu 05 Dec
Soldiers Kidnap A Palestinian Officer In Jenin 12:21 Thu 05 Dec
Army Kidnaps Several Palestinian In Jenin 11:57 Thu 05 Dec
Eight Palestinians Kidnapped In Bethlehem 10:46 Thu 05 Dec
Palestinian Man Seriously Injured In Bethlehem 09:14 Thu 05 Dec
Summary Report On Human Rights Violations In 2013 20:44 Wed 04 DecFull Story