98 Palestinian patients, including 17 Children, die due to the Gaza siege
Palestinian medical sources announced on Tuesday evening that one child died at a Gaza hospital after the Israeli Authorities barred his transfer to a hospital abroad for further medical treatment as the siege on Gaza continued to cripple all hospitals in the coastal region.
The child was identified as Sa’id Al Ayidy, 2, from Rafah in the southern part of the Gaza Strip. He suffered from a kidney infection. His death raised the number of Palestinian patient who died due to the siege to 98, including 17 children.
Following are the names of children who died due to the ongoing blockade;
1. Sa’id Al Ayidy, 2.
2. Fatin Majdi Al Hafnawi, 10.
3. Ibrahim Abu Nahil, 1year and four months old.
4. Sana Mohammad Al Hajj, six months.
5. Rawan Diab, 13 months.
6. Hala Zannoun, 3 months.
7. Yousef Eyad Abu Mariam, 5 years old.
8. Razan Mohammad Ata, 6 years.
9. Dua’ Hani Habeen, 5 months.
10. Ibrahim Abu Jazar, 2 years.
11. Shereen Abdullah Abu Shawarib, 10 years.
12. Hammad Maher Abu Hamda, 1.5 months.
13. Ameer Al Baziji, 9 years.
14. Nada Eyad Al Asgha, 13 years old.
15. Rawan Nassar, 15.
16. Dua’ Abed Amran, 18.
17. Mahmoud Nahedh Hussein, 14.
Recent Articles about Gaza Strip Human rights
A Decade of Siege on Gaza Jan 23 16
Qassam Fighter Killed in Tunnel Collapse 22:30 Tue 09 Feb
Settler Wounded in Gush Etzion Stabbing 22:04 Tue 09 Feb
Settlers Assault Shepherd near Hebron 21:55 Tue 09 Feb
Al-Qeeq to be Transferred to Ramallah Hospital 21:27 Tue 09 Feb
Three Palestinian MKs Suspended 21:14 Tue 09 Feb
Palestinian Homes Demolished in Nablus Area 21:03 Tue 09 Feb
Army Kidnaps Seven Palestinians, Injures Many Others 10:34 Tue 09 Feb
UPDATE: 22 Kidnapped in Overnight Raids across West Bank, Jerusalem 00:04 Tue 09 FebFull Story