98 Palestinian patients, including 17 Children, die due to the Gaza siege
Palestinian medical sources announced on Tuesday evening that one child died at a Gaza hospital after the Israeli Authorities barred his transfer to a hospital abroad for further medical treatment as the siege on Gaza continued to cripple all hospitals in the coastal region.
The child was identified as Sa’id Al Ayidy, 2, from Rafah in the southern part of the Gaza Strip. He suffered from a kidney infection. His death raised the number of Palestinian patient who died due to the siege to 98, including 17 children.
Following are the names of children who died due to the ongoing blockade;
1. Sa’id Al Ayidy, 2.
2. Fatin Majdi Al Hafnawi, 10.
3. Ibrahim Abu Nahil, 1year and four months old.
4. Sana Mohammad Al Hajj, six months.
5. Rawan Diab, 13 months.
6. Hala Zannoun, 3 months.
7. Yousef Eyad Abu Mariam, 5 years old.
8. Razan Mohammad Ata, 6 years.
9. Dua’ Hani Habeen, 5 months.
10. Ibrahim Abu Jazar, 2 years.
11. Shereen Abdullah Abu Shawarib, 10 years.
12. Hammad Maher Abu Hamda, 1.5 months.
13. Ameer Al Baziji, 9 years.
14. Nada Eyad Al Asgha, 13 years old.
15. Rawan Nassar, 15.
16. Dua’ Abed Amran, 18.
17. Mahmoud Nahedh Hussein, 14.
Recent Articles about Gaza Strip Human rights
New Death Sentence Issued in Gaza Aug 26 15
VIDEO: Palestinians Protest Killing of 13-year-old Schoolboy 21:36 Mon 05 Oct
Halabi Family Tears Down Own Home, Following Occupation Threats 21:24 Mon 05 Oct
Israel Launches Gaza Airstrike 21:17 Mon 05 Oct
Clashes Renew In Bethlehem Following Israeli Army Killing Of Child 17:43 Mon 05 Oct
Israeli Soldiers Kill A Palestinian Child In Bethlehem 17:01 Mon 05 Oct
Israeli Navy kidnaps Two Gaza Fishers 15:46 Mon 05 Oct
Soldiers Kidnap Nine Palestinians, Many Residents Injured 13:30 Mon 05 Oct
Several Palestinians Injured In Jenin, One Kidnapped In Bethlehem 11:58 Mon 05 OctFull Story