98 Palestinian patients, including 17 Children, die due to the Gaza siege
Palestinian medical sources announced on Tuesday evening that one child died at a Gaza hospital after the Israeli Authorities barred his transfer to a hospital abroad for further medical treatment as the siege on Gaza continued to cripple all hospitals in the coastal region.
The child was identified as Sa’id Al Ayidy, 2, from Rafah in the southern part of the Gaza Strip. He suffered from a kidney infection. His death raised the number of Palestinian patient who died due to the siege to 98, including 17 children.
Following are the names of children who died due to the ongoing blockade;
1. Sa’id Al Ayidy, 2.
2. Fatin Majdi Al Hafnawi, 10.
3. Ibrahim Abu Nahil, 1year and four months old.
4. Sana Mohammad Al Hajj, six months.
5. Rawan Diab, 13 months.
6. Hala Zannoun, 3 months.
7. Yousef Eyad Abu Mariam, 5 years old.
8. Razan Mohammad Ata, 6 years.
9. Dua’ Hani Habeen, 5 months.
10. Ibrahim Abu Jazar, 2 years.
11. Shereen Abdullah Abu Shawarib, 10 years.
12. Hammad Maher Abu Hamda, 1.5 months.
13. Ameer Al Baziji, 9 years.
14. Nada Eyad Al Asgha, 13 years old.
15. Rawan Nassar, 15.
16. Dua’ Abed Amran, 18.
17. Mahmoud Nahedh Hussein, 14.
The International Middle East Media Center is running an URGENT online fundraising campaign.
Click here to donate online via Click & Pledge.
You can give a one-time donation, or a monthly deduction from your bank account.
Your HELP is essential to keep the IMEMC
A FREE and INDEPENDENT Media Source
Recent Articles about Gaza Strip Human rights
Toddler Dies at Rafah Crossing Mar 14 14
Hamas Calls on Arab, Muslim Countries to Expel Israeli Ambassadors 22:20 Wed 16 Apr
Palestinian PM Calls for Opening Rafah Crossing 18:29 Wed 16 Apr
Three Killed and Five Injured in Khan Yunis 17:30 Wed 16 Apr
Soldiers Kidnap Four Palestinians Near Hebron 10:26 Wed 16 Apr
Settlers Hurl Stones At Palestinian Cars Near Bethlehem 07:21 Wed 16 Apr
Miles of Smiles 26 Breaks Gaza Siege 02:16 Wed 16 AprFull Story